Go back to home

We have detected that you are using ad blocking software.
The Classic Ford forum is made possible by ad revenue.
Please disable your ad blocker to ensure that this site lives on.

Hot!I have put my GT Capri up for sale (Victoria) [GT Capri 1970 Vermillion Fire]

Author
mfwar1
Enthusiast
  • Total Posts : 32
  • Scores: 1
  • Reward points: 1353
2019/06/16 10:34:01 (permalink)

I have put my GT Capri up for sale (Victoria) [GT Capri 1970 Vermillion Fire]

Hi all

I thought I'd give you all a heads up that my GT Capri is up for sale. I brought it down from Adelaide with the intention of restoring it but the project ran away from me and I've just been accepted to commence a PhD in Tassie so it's time to move it on. It is a matching numbers V6.

https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/sunbury/cars-vans-utes/ford-capri-gt-1970-genuine-matchine-numbers/1220950156

As I say in the ad, the price is a starting point to gauge interest as there is very little on the market at the moment to get an idea of what it's worth.

I would prefer to see it go to someone who is wanting to restore it back to original condition (or near enough) and would like to avoid it being stripped for parts, or having a V8 dropped into it but it is in need of some serious TLC. If you fit this category and are interested PM me your price range (go through Gumtree so I can see the reply) and I will consider all offers, especially as time goes on. I will be leaving Victoria in September this year. 

I have a car which can tow a car trailer, and can deliver within Victoria provided my costs (fuel + trailer hire) are covered by the buyer. Inspections are a must.

Cheers,

Mark

0 Replies Related Threads

Jump to:

© 2019 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1