Go back to home

We have detected that you are using ad blocking software.
The Classic Ford forum is made possible by ad revenue.
Please disable your ad blocker to ensure that this site lives on.

Hot!RS2000 2 door for sale

Author
NQRS
Deity
  • Total Posts : 870
  • Scores: 47
  • Reward points: 6006
2022/04/14 21:12:39 (permalink)

RS2000 2 door for sale

Hi All,
Thought that we had a section for selling cars once ? Anyway, time to move my RS on, about to do a deal on a Falcon cruiser.  For long term members you will be familiar with all the work that has gone into it, full resto-mod with just about everything new or re-furbished. For newer members look for the yellow primer project RS on the home page- you can follow the build from there.

I will put up a list of the mods in the next day or so, using my show board with a fair bit of info.  I also have a spare bonnet, boot and a nose cone plus trims and other bits and pieces which I would like to get rid of.  looking for offers about $55K, see what sort of response I get.  Spread the word please, even if you're not interested yourself.  PM me for  details if you want to chat.  Only bummer is that I live in Townsville in the far North so transport can be a bit of a bother.
Cheers

1 Reply Related Threads

NQRS
    Deity
    • Total Posts : 870
    • Scores: 47
    • Reward points: 6006
    Re: RS2000 2 door for sale 2022/06/02 20:58:31 (permalink)
    Hi All,
    Not getting a lot of interest in the RS, unforturnately, but looking to move on some of my bigger spares. I have a standard RS bonnet, boot and a nose cone.  They all need work-bonnet and boot to be  stripped and painted and a tear in the nose to be poly welded.  Open to offers from any members- remember though I am in Nth QLD so there will be freight involved.  PM me if interested or know of someone who might be.
    Cheers, Len
    Jump to:

© 2022 APG vNext Trial Version 5.1