Where is my old car + a few parts for sale?
I used to be a regular to this forum but dropped off when (regrettably) I sold my RS2000.
I have two questions.
1) I’m wondering if someone might help me track down my old car. It’s a white 4 door matching numbers RS2000. I sold it to a guy (not in Vic) about 4-5 years ago, who I think onsold it fairly quickly. Paint was original, but the engine bay and engine has been completely repainted back to original.
It had newly recovered scheels and newly received rear seats using Aldridge covers.
I out flat headlight covers on it, and I dynamited the entire interior (doors included)
Other than that it was completely stock.
I have the VIN for verification.
2) I have a few old parts under the house to sell, but can’t seem to find a classifieds section to list them (I’m using the mobile app so maybe there’s something missing there).
- (in parts) a complete set of scheel RS2000 seats (with rs2000 mounts / runners)
- RS2000 quick shifter
- RS2000 brake conversion kit (Volvo)
- RS2000 door light switches (the rubber button type)
- A few exhaust parts
- RS2000 steering wheel (missing some rubber sections)
- dash trim (with clips in tact)
I’m sure there are a few other things but need to go through under the house.
My question is, where would I list these items on the forum?
Many thanks guys.
post edited by davus - 2020/02/10 07:37:31