FOR SALE RULES
Please be aware of the following rules before posting in this section -
1. No commercial posts unless you are a supporter or vendor to the forum. Click here to find out how to become a supporter - http://www.classic-ford.org/cfp/tm.aspx?m=47144
2. Classic Ford Forum is in no way responsible for issues with sellers and buyers. Users of this section will need to sort out any problems themselves.
3. If Classic Ford Forum receives multiple complaints about sellers or buyers, the user in question will be banned from the forum.
4. Paypal is the recommended payment method for items that cannot be picked up in person. This offers both buyers and sellers protection against fraudulant activity. Click here to join - http://www.paypal.com
5. Photographs of the item(s) you are selling are highly recommended.
6. Please remember to edit the subject of your ad when the item(s) are sold so that everyone knows the item(s) are no longer available. Just place "SOLD" in the subject field.
7. Put your location in the subject field. Example - Sydney, Melbourne, or Perth etc
8. If a forum member starts a thread advertising something, then they own the thread - no other members/advertisers are welcome to post their prices or products if its not their thread. This will be more relevant with competing advertisers.
9. If a forum member (non advertiser) starts a thread asking for recomendations and prices for products, everyone is welcome to post replies, though only factual and specific information regarding what they have for sale is allowed. If their price is cheaper, so be it. What isn't ok is for someone who has posted info or a price, to repost derogatory or negative comments about another posters products.
10. If any of the above is not satisfactory to you, do not use this section of the forum.